- ARROGANCE: you are right everyone else is wrong.
- MELODRAMA: you want to be the centre of attention.
- VOLATILITY: your mood swings create business swings.
- EXCESSIVE CAUTION: the next decision may be your first.
- HABITUAL DISTRUST: you focus on the negatives in others.
- ALOOFNESS: you disengage and disconnect.
- MISCHIEVOUSNESS: rules are made to be broken.
- ECCENTRICITY: its fun to be different just for the sake of it.
- PASSIVE RESISTANCE: allowing your silence to be interpreted as agreement.
- PERFECTIONISM: get the little things right even if the big things go wrong.
- EAGERNESS TO PLEASE: being popular matters most.
If the cap fits……………………….?